Quiz: Mr Smith's House
The text about the house is in the exercise called The House
Fill in your answer and then click on
1. Where is Mr Smith's living room?
2. Which is bigger, Catherine's bed or Anne's?
3. Where are the toilets in Mr. Smith's house?
4. Is Catherine's bed in the third bedroom?
5. Which room is between the living room and the kitchen?
6. Where are the gardens?
7. Are the gardens big or small?
8. Where is the bathroom?
9. Where is Mary's room?
10. Which is smaller, Mr and Mrs Smith's bed, or Mary's?
11. Why is John's cupboard smaller than Mary's?
12. What colour are the walls near Catherine's bed?
13. Which bedroom has got horses on its walls?
14. Which bedroom has got pictures of beautiful clothes?
15. Which bedroom has got green islands on the walls?
This quiz was generated by