General texts, treating internationally identified problems and solutions associated with Informatics and Information Technology in Secondary Education are regularly produced by the International Federation for Information Processing, Technical Committee 3, Working Group 3.1.
From Kluwer Academic Publishers 101 Philip Drive, Norwell, MA 02061, U.S.A. Phone: +1 781 871 6600 Fax: +1 781 871 6528 E-mail: email@example.com
- Education and Information Technologies, The official TC3 international quarterly journal, Edited by Deryn Watson (EiC), Brian Samways and John Olson.
- World Conference on Computers in Education VI, Tinsley and van Weert 0412626705 (From WCCE95, Margaret Street, Birmingham, B3 3BW, UK).
- «IFIP Window to the Future» (WCCE/95 Post Conference report), Tinsley and van Weert 185 4492365 (From WCCE95, Margaret Street, Birmingham, B3 3BW, UK).
- The Impact of Information Technology: from practice to curriculum, Katz, Millin, Offir 041278470X.
- The Place of Information Technology in Management and Business Education, Barta, Tatnall, Juliff 041279960X.
- Information Technology in Educational Management for the Schools of the Future, Fung, Visscher, Barta, Teather 0412799707.
- Information Technology: supporting change through Teacher Education, Passey & Samways 0412797607.
- Informatics in Higher Education, Mulder & van Weert 0412807904.
- Capacity Building for Information Technologies in Education in Developing Countries, Marshall & Ruohonen 0412814609.
- Information and Communications Technologies in School Mathematics, Tinsley & Johnson 0412821001.
- The Virtual Campus, Verdejo & Davies 0412835509.
- The Integration of Information for Educational Management, Fulmer, Barta & Nolan 0931265096 (From ITEM, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Educating Professionals for Network-Centric Organisations, Juliff, Kado & Barta 041284690X.
- Communication and Networking in Education, Learning in a Networked Society, Edited by Deryn M. Watson and Toni Downes, 0-7923-7760-5